Personality tests to be held from 20th July, 2020.
Personality tests for the remaining candidates of Civil Services Examination 2019 to be held from 20th July, 2020.
WHY IN NEWS:
PIB release !
SYLLABUS COVERED: GS 2:UPSC
- Taking notice of the opening of lockdown and progressive relaxations being announced by the Central Government and various States, the Commission decided to issue a revised schedule of Examinations/ Recruitment Tests (RTs).
- Details of the revised calendar of Examinations/ RTs have been published on the UPSC website.
- The Commission also decided to resume personality tests for the remaining candidates of Civil Services Examination 2019 from 20th July, 2020.
- Candidates will be informed individually.
- Recruitment Test for the posts of EO/AO in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization earlier scheduled to be held on the October 04, 2020 has been deferred.
- New date for conduct of this RT will be published on the website of the Commission at the time of issue of calendar of Examinations/ Recruitment Tests for 2021.
UPSC is a Constitutional Body under Article 315-323 Part XIV Chapter II of the Constitution of India to discharge their duties, functions and obligations assigned under Article 320.
The UPSC conducts various examinations in accordance with the Rules of examination as notified by the Government of India in a just, fair and impartial manner for making a merit based selection and recommendation of candidates for various Group A and Group B Services of the Govt. of India.