Table of Contents Hide
AYU SAMVAD Campaign | UPSC
“ AYU SAMVAD” Campaign – (My Health My Responsibility)
WHY IN NEWS:
Hot from PIB !
SYLLABUS COVERED: GS 1 : Social Justice : Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources
“ AYU SAMVAD” Campaign
- More than 5 lac lectures will be organized across the nation by Ayurveda Physicians for citizens of India.
- All India Institute of Ayurveda organized online Training of Trainers program on AYUSH Ministry AVCC platform from 18 to 21 Jan, 2021 .
- The platform was open to Directors, principals of Ayurveda Colleges, Medical Officers, PG & Ph.D scholars, Practitioners and other stake holders all over India.
- In this training programme Padma Bhushan Vd.
- Nodal officer of this programme is Vd. Umesh Tagade Joint Director AIIA.
MASS AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
- The trained personnel’s will further organize lectures for Government Offices, Non-Government sector employees, schools, colleges etc.
- Further lectures will be organised at panchayati raj institutions, gram sabhas, industries, various housing societies, NGOs, Mahila udyogs, Asha workers and health staff etc across India.
- The PPT & training material will be uploaded on official website of ministry of AYUSH, AIIA, CCIM, CCRAS, RAV & others NIS, State AYUSH Directors for reference.
- Each trained person is expected to actively participate and deliver minimum 5 lectures each from 26th Jan 2021 to 30th March 2021 to people of India.
Ayurveda Knowledge System : AYU SAMVAD Campaign | UPSC
OBJECTIVE OF THE CAMPAIGN
- The main objective of the campaign is to create awareness through Lecture series to make common people aware about the theme “Ayurveda for COVID 19 Pandemic”.
- This campaign ensures the uniformity of information through a structured PPT delivered to approximately 01 crore target audience across India through 5 Lakh lectures.
- This campaign will be immensely beneficial in understanding the importance of Ayurveda & in the fight against COVID 19 & also for Post Covid Management.
- Campaign will monitor through State AYUSH Directors & NAM team.
- The report of the Documentation part of lectures & various activities will be submitted by state AYUSH Director in first week of May 2021.
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA (AIIA)
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi is conceived as an apex Ayurveda institute under the Ministry of AYUSH.
- The First Ever All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), set up along the lines of AIIMS on 17th October, 2017 at New Delhi.
- Set up as an apex institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, AIIA is bringing synergy between the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern diagnostic tools and technology.
- AIIA has also been awarded with NABH Accreditation indicating the quality patient services it is rendering.
- AIIA is playing an exemplary role in providing Holistic care through individualized Ayurveda Medicine, diet, Yoga and Relaxation techniques to COVID 19patients across India.
- This campaign will be immensely beneficial in understanding the importance of Ayurveda in the fight against Covid-19.
- The focus will be on the Role of Preventive, Promotive, Curative and Restorative Ayurveda Management of Covid-19.
- This campaign will assist to ensure the uniformity of information delivered to about 01 crore target audience across India through 5 Lakh lectures.